Tennova Healthcare - Clarksville
Located in Clarksville, TN, Tennova Healthcare-Clarksville is a 270-bed acute care hospital serving upper middle Tennessee and south central Kentucky. The new medical center, accompanied by a Medical Office Building, is located on 60-acres and is conveniently located just off Interstate 24, just 40 minutes northwest of Nashville. It is the area’s second largest private employer, touting 1,100 employees and a medical staff of 150 physicians. Over 30 physician specialties including cardiothoracic surgery, orthopaedics, infectious disease, interventional radiology, neurology, plastic surgery, endocrinology and urology. In 2012, then named Gateway Medical Center, Tennova Healthcare-Clarksville admitted 11,198 inpatients and handled 63,565 emergency room patient visits. Its recognitions include Joint Commission Accreditation, Bariatric Center of Excellence and designation as an Accredited Chest Pain Center. Visit www.tennovamiddle.com for more information.
- 12 Operating Rooms
- Fully equipped Imaging Department with 2 Cath Labs, 5 X-Ray rooms, 4 Nuclear Machines, 2MRI, 2CT, 5 Ultrasound, 4Mammo, and 1 Specialty Procedures
- Emergency Department (2Trauma, 2 Cardiac Rooms, 38 exam rooms)
Clarksville is experiencing tremendous growth.
- Located in the 17th Fastest Growing City in the USA (recently selected as the site for a new $1.2 billion manufacturing facility)
- 4th Least Expensive City in the Nation - CNN Money 2006
- County population of over 150,000 Mild climate with four distinct seasons
- Youngest city in Tennessee, attractive, vibrant community
- 20 Universities and Colleges within an hours drive
- Downtown Nashville only a 40 minute drive
- $140 million in new schools over 10 years
- Numerous golf courses and parks
- Outdoor paradise, gorgeous lakes nearby great for boating, fishing, watersports