Tennova Healthcare - Cleveland
Tennova Healthcare - Cleveland is a two-campus, acute care facility with 351 beds. The hospital offers a full range of health care services, including a 7,000 square-foot, 24-hour emergency care unit.Tennova Healthcare Cleveland is a 351-bed, full service, regional medical center providing outstanding healthcare to the City of Cleveland, Bradley County and surrounding communities. Services include surgery, digestive care, cardiology, senior services, behavioral health, women's services, emergency and pediatric care.
For more than 60 years, Tennova Healthcare - Cleveland has served the community of Bradley County and the surrounding areas. Tennova Healthcare - Cleveland is accredited by The Joint Commission. It is also an accredited Chest Pain Center as recognized by the Society of Chest Pain Centers and an accredited Sleep Disorders Center as recognized by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
More than 80,000 people call Cleveland and Bradley County home, and the hospital's primary and secondary service area encompasses approximately 200,000 people. One of the fastest growing cities in Tennessee, Cleveland is nestled away in the breathtaking foothills of the Tennessee Mountains. Cleveland, TN is centrally located in the Southeast, is easily accessible via I-75 and just 2 hours from Atlanta, 2 1/2 hours to Nashville and Birmingham.
- Ranked 4th in the nation for attracting new business (Forbes)
- One of the 50 best places to raise a family (BusinessWeek.com)
- Ranked 8th on the Forbes.com list of the 100 Best U.S. Cities in Which to Live
- Ranked 25th on the New York Times list of Best Places to Visit in the Galaxy
- Named "Best Town Ever" in October 2011/2015 issues of Outside Magazine