Texas Health Resources
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health systems in the United States. The health system includes 25 acute care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with Texas Health Resources. It includes the Texas Health Presbyterian, Texas Health Arlington Memorial, Texas Health Harris Methodist and Texas Health Huguley Hospitals, Texas Health Physicians Group, outpatient facilities, behavioral health and home health, preventive and fitness services, and an organization for medical research and education.
Our values include respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence. These values allow us to remember that every member of our staff represents the healing hands and caring hearts of Texas Health Resources. Every one of us is working together to make health care human again.
Opportunity is what we're all about. Whether you're urban, suburban or rural - or somewhere in between — we have a location for you.
More than 6 million people call North Texas home. We're sure you'll find a number of reasons to do the same.
- Some enjoy the climate, natural beauty, scenic road trips and area lakes.
- Others prefer the year-round family activities, world-class arts, professional sports and diverse entertainment.
- We all value the remarkable economic stability in our region, with affordable housing in diverse and distinctive neighborhoods.
- And public and private schools that are highly rated by parents and the Texas Education Agency.
- Additionally, Texas has no state income tax and tort reform.