The Care Group
The Care Group is designed to provide and promote the highest standards of patient care. Over 130 physicians at more than 30 sites serve Indiana's healthcare needs through:
New technologies and medicines resulting from internationally recognized research initiatives.
A focus on patient advocacy that will give our doctors a greater voice in determining appropriate care.
The accessibility of an expanded geographic area of coverage.
Through shared values, principles and vision, the fourfold mission of The Care Group, LLC is to:
- Provide the highest quality patient care with compassion and dignity;
- Serve the needs of colleagues, referring physicians and staff in an ethical, high-quality, cost-effective manner;
- Serve as a national model and innovator of patient care through research, clinical care pathway development and patient and physician education;
- Combine excellence with growth, skill with wisdom and career with family
We offer many services at our Care Group offices, including services listed below.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
(Endocrine Clinic) (Congestive Health Failure Clinic)
- Cardiac Diagnostic Testing
- Mobile Services
- MyRecords CD
- Non-Cardiac Diagnostic Testing
- Outreach Clinics
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Protime Clinic
- Sleep Studies at the Sleep Center of Indiana
- Tobacco Cessation Program
- Vascular Studies
- Women's Cardiac Risk Clinic
Care Group physicians are recognized internationally for research and development, and have been published in medicine's most prestigious journals. They presently participate in over 60 research projects which include clinical pharmacology, cardiac devices, laser studies, gene therapy, as well as investigational ablation procedures. These treatment options are available to our patients.
The Care Group has an extensive research area that is involved in more than 60 active studies. These studies involve new technologies resulting from internationally recognized research initiatives.
As a result of our research efforts, The Care Group physicians have assisted in the development of new devices for treatment of coronary artery disease and have access to the most up-to-date pharmaceutical and medical device technologies available.
Through The Care Group's involvement in clinical trails, patients may have access to and benefit from investigational treatments in such cardiac specialties as clinical cardiology, electrophysiology, interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular disease. This investigational treatment is conducted under the close supervision of the physician and research coordinator, providing an additional level of care to our patients.