The Christ Hospital Health Network
About The Christ Hospital Health Network
The Christ Hospital Health Network is a regional system of care that extends The Christ Hospital's 126 years of exceptional care and leadership to more than 100 locations in the Greater Cincinnati area. We deliver integrated, individualized healthcare and wellness services through our comprehensive physician network, advanced specialty services and the region's Most Preferred Hospital (National Research Corporation). Our mission is to improve the health of our community and create patient value by providing exceptional outcomes, affordable care and the finest experiences.
Awards & Recognitions
- 16 years as one of America’s Best Hospitals (US News & World Report)
- 20 years as Greater Cincinnati’s Most Preferred Hospital (National Research Corporation)
- 12 years as Top 50 for Heart Care (Truven Health Analytics)
- Top 6% for Nursing Excellence (Magnet® designation by American Nurses Credentialing Center)
- Top 5% for Patient Excellence (2013 Beacon Award from Press Ganey)
- One of 100 Great Hospitals in America (Becker’s Hospital Review, 2014)
- One of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® (Truven Health Analytics, 2016)
The City of Cincinnati is known for its great beauty with steep hills, wooded suburbs, a picturesque downtown riverfront, and four definite seasons. Greater Cincinnati is comprised of 13 counties and the corners of three states – Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana – and is home to almost 2 million people. The Greater Cincinnati area boasts two Fortune 100 companies, ten Fortune 500 companies, and 300+ foreign-owned firms. Exceptional arts, sports, and recreational opportunities abound.