The Jackson Clinic, P.A. - Murray Guard
Established in 1950 by five medical and surgical specialists. The Jackson Clinic, P.A. is a Physician Owned & Physician Governed Group – solely owned by its practicing physicians and is directed by a seven member Board of Directors. The Jackson Clinic is a multispecialty group, consisting of 100+ physicians in over 25 medical specialties and subspecialties with about 50 Nurse Practitioners and PAs.
Our doctors freely consult with each other regarding various medical problems as well as collaborate with pharmacists from our Clinical Pharmacy program. We have a large presence of Primary Care which enables a built-in referral base for specialties. Allscripts EHR is shared across all specialties for improved continuity of care. Over our 70 years of service we have grown to service a 17 county area with facilities in 11 locations.
Learn more about The Jackson Clinic, P.A.
Learn more about Jackson, TN