The largest medical specialty practice of its kind in the Tampa Bay Region serving eleven hospitals and three counties, we have provided service to two universities as clinical assistant professor to one and attending neurologist and clinical instructor to another. We have been involved in a variety of research, presentations, and pharmaceutical consulting, served on various hospital panels, and have been featured on television, radio, and newspaper. Our physicians and staff work overtime in four friendly local offices striving to accommodate patients in less than one week and even same day.
- Board certified in neurology and psychiatry, we see all ages, pediatric through geriatric and also assess surgical needs.
- congenital disorders of the brain, spine, peripheral nerves and muscles
- toxic-metabolic disorders of the brain, spine, peripheral nerves and muscles
- encephalitis, meningitis, and other infectious neurological illnesses
- neurological complications of auto-immune diseases
- head injuries, spine, pain management
- attention deficit and related disorders, psychiatric and counseling issues
- visual and other sensory impairments
- stroke and carotid disease
- dementia and other cognitive and neurodegenerative processes
- Parkinson’s and other movement and balance disorders
- MRI, CT, EEG, angiographic, carotid duplex, transcranial doppler, evoked potential, and sleep study interpretation.
- in office epidurals, nerve blocks, trigger point injections, Botox and Myobloc, nerve conduction studies, electromyography, electroencephalography, deep brain and vagal nerve stimulator programming, cognitive testing, nerve and muscle biopsy, diagnostic and therapeutic Ommaya and lumbar puncture inc. blood patching