STG International is currently accepting resumes for Family Practice Physician supporting the Tinker AFB Oklahoma City, OK
The duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Shall provide outpatient health care to qualifying beneficiaries as scheduled by the Government.
- Care shall include but not be limited to continuing, comprehensive health maintenance and medical care to entire family regardless of sex, age, or type of problem.
- Will maintain a program of comprehensive health for the family unit, to include preventive medicine, behavioral sciences, and community health.
- May become the primary care manager for a panel of patients. As a PCM, will be the primary person responsible for the management of the health and wellness of his/her assigned patients. Duties include:
- Examination of patients, formulation differential diagnostic plans, defines and orders required diagnostic testing.
- Interpretation of examination findings and test results, and implementation of treatment plans.
- Determines need for consultation and assists in medical care and treatment provided at the direction of other specialists.
- Approving/disapproving subspecialty referrals.
- Answering patient telephone consults with the assistance of clinic staff.
- Providing primary and secondary preventive maintenance care.
- All inpatients will be admitted as per the local MTF instructions.
Have sufficient experience to be able to adequately perform medical procedures to include, but not limited to, the following:
Be capable of adequately diagnosing and treating a wide-range of pediatric and adult acute and chronic diseases and injuries including but not limited to conditions of the:
- Skin Pulmonary System
- Head Gastrointestinal System
- Eyes Musculoskeletal System
- Ears Genitourinary System
- Nose Reproductive System
- Throat Lymphatic System
- Neck Central Nervous System
- Cardiovascular System Endocrine System
- Psychiatric and Behavioral Health
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Secure and maintain an adequate airway to include endotracheal intubation
- Cardioversion of life threatening arrhythmias
- Simple minor surgical procedures: punch biopsies, excision of skin lesions
- Simple abscess incision and drainage
- Nail trephination
- Sling or swath injuries
- Lumbar puncture
- Suture simple laceration
- Suture removal
- Tube thoracostomy
- Nebulizer treatment
- Urine catheterization
- Cultures (throat, wound)
- Suprapubic tap
- Remove ocular, nasal and ear foreign bodies
- Clearing of ears by flush technique
- Reduce simple dislocations and fractures, when appropriate
- Bandaging of sprains, minor burns, and minor lacerations
- Perform venous punctures for lab studies and interpret results
- Draw arterial blood gases for evaluation and interpret results
- Administer intravenous, intramuscular and subcutaneous medications as appropriate
- Stabilize and evaluate cervical spine injuries as appropriate
- Splint and stabilize traumatic injuries to extremities
- Ensure a safe work environment and employee safe work habits.
- Prepare records and reports as required in support of services rendered in accordance with established procedures.
- Attend and participate in patient care reports, patient care conferences, team conferences, professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities only to the extent that such attendance and participation is relative to his/her assigned cases and/or performance of services as determined by the supervisor.
Successful completion of an accredited Family Medicine Residency
Current board certification by the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) or the American Osteopathic Board of Family Medicine (AOBFM)
STG International, Inc (STGi) is a workforce solutions company providing comprehensive healthcare delivery, Head Start and management consulting services and human capital solutions help our clients. Our services and solutions help our clients sustain and enhance their operations to better accomplish their mission.
STGi offers a competitive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy.