Total Community Health Clinic
Total Health Community Clinic
Business Hours: Monday through Friday 8:15 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Serving Salem since 1970 and 2002 respectively, our Patient Centered Medical Home Certified Clinics offer a full range of primary care services for patients of all ages. As Federally Qualified Community Health Centers, our focus is on serving low-income, homeless and un-insured or under-insured individuals and families. We offer a sliding scale fee program based on income and family size to ensure that nobody is turned away due to their inability to pay.
The medical clinics are fully integrated with our mental health and dental clinics offering patients quality coordinated care. Our clinics employ highly qualified, well-trained medical providers including physicians, physicians assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, psychiatrists, counselors, behaviorists and an on-site pharmacy consultant, each bringing with them a passion for serving our community.
- Comprehensive infant, child, adult, and senior-citizen services
- Preventive screenings based on your age and health history
- Mental health care by Psychiatric Prescribers & Licensed Counselors
- Dental screenings & other dental services
- Women’s Health exams & birth control (including IUDs and arm implants)
- Prenatal care up to the third trimester
- Immunizations for children & adults
- Sports physicals
- Screenings for sexually transmitted infections
- Office-based procedures
- Transgender medical care
- Medication review by our on-site licensed Pharmacist
- Case management to help with access to community resources (housing, public benefit services, etc.)
- On-site lab services
- Interpreters are available for all of our services.
- We accept Medicare, Oregon Health Plan, uninsured and most commercial insurance plans. W