• TriStar Portland ER & Diagnostic Center
• TriStar Women’s Imaging – Hendersonville
• The Outpatient Center at TriStar Hendersonville
• Accredited by The Joint Commission
• Sumner County’s First Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
• Certified Primary Stroke Center
• College of American Pathologists
• 22,000 sq. ft. Birth Center Includes Northern Nashville Region’s Only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Six Bed, Level II), 14 Private Birthing Suites and a Lactation Boutique
• Advanced Wound Care Center featuring hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy
• Middle Tennessee’s only da Vinci Xi robotic surgery system
The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Traveland Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com