TriStar - Skyline Madison Campus
TriStar Skyline Madison Campus is a 182 bed behavioral health facility that offers the region's most comprehensive array of behavioral health and substance abuse services for seniors, adults, adolescents, and the military. Care is provided in a variety of settings to best accommodate the individual needs of patients, including inpatient care, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient care. Fully licensed and accredited programs are led by highly trained physicians, nurses, therapists, counselors, social workers and case managers. The facility utilizes a treatment mall program that enables patients to participate in multiple classes to meet their specific behavioral health treatment objectives.
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com