TriStar - Skyline Medical Center
• 233 licensed beds
• 1000+ staff
• 500+ physicians
• TriStar Skyline Madison Campus – A Behavioral Health Facility of TriStar Skyline
• Designated as a Breast Center of Excellence
• Designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery
• Tennessee’s First Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
• Accredited by Commission on Cancer (CoC) and Radiation Oncology Program
• Accredited Breast Ultrasound and MRI, Mammography and Radiation Oncology
• Accredited CAP Laboratory
• Accredited by The Joint Commission
• Accredited Sleep Disorder Center
• Designated Level II Trauma Center
• Middle TN’s Only CARF Accredited Inpatient and Stroke Rehabilitation Program
• BCBS Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacements and a BCBS Blue Distinction Center+ for Spine Surgery
• Comprehensive Imaging Capabilities Offer Two 64-Slice CT Scanners
• Middle TN’s Only O-Arm Imaging Technology for Spine Surgery
- The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
- More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
- Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
- Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
- Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
- Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
- For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com