TriStar - Summit Medical Center
TriStar Summit Medical Center
Celebrating 20 years of providing quality healthcare to Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties, TriStar Summit is a 200-bed comprehensive facility offering a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, emergency, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, rehabilitation and women’s services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Summit is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care. There are more than 300 board-certified physicians representing over 36 specialties on staff, many of whom have offices located on TriStar Summit's campus.
- The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
- More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
- Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
- Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
- Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
- Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
- For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com