Trident Medical Center
Trident Medical Center is part of the Trident Health System and an affiliate of HCA, the nation’s largest healthcare network with more than 163 hospitals. Our vision is to be recognized as a compassionate family of diverse healthcare professionals that pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service with quality outcomes for our communities.
- Charleston was voted for the third consecutive year, “Top City in the United States”
- Charleston is about halfway between Washington D.C. and Miami, Florida along the Atlantic Coast. Charleston claims about 90 miles of Atlantic coastline and goes 50 miles inland.
- The climate is temperate to subtropical, the region has about 230 days of sunshine each year and has an average daily temperature of 65.6 degrees Fahrenheit.
- More than eight million tons of cargo pass through the Port of Charleston every year. It is the largest cargo port on the Southeast Atlantic coast.
- Population 128,000
- Chamber of Commerce: www.charlestonchamber.net/; City Website: www.charlestoncvb.com/