Trinity Regional Health System comprises of four full-service hospitals in Rock Island and Moline, Illinois and Bettendorf and Muscatine, Iowa with over 600 inpatient beds and 11 hospice beds as well as home health care and durable medical products comprehensive mental health services, Trinity College of Nursing and Health Sciences and Trinity Osteopathic Family Practice Medical Residency Program. Trinity is a senior affiliate of Iowa Health System, the state's first and largest integrated health system that serves the health-care of one in three Iowans.
Trinity Moline is licensed for 38 inpatient beds and features a patient-centered care design to meet the emotional, physical and spiritual needs of the patients and their families. Services include:
- Trinity Cancer Center offering advanced radiation, cancer research and patient support services
- Trinity BirthPlace, featuring a neonatal special care unit, a state-of-the-art infant security system, private labor and delivery rooms
- Trinity's Bariatric Institute
- Cardiac rehabilitation where patients receive the latest in cardiovascular rehab from an exercise physiologist and advanced cardiac-trained nursing staff
- Full-service emergency department and seven surgical suites complete with state-of-the-art equipment
- Womens imaging, offering digital mammograms, ultrasounds, bone density testing and a private waiting room and reception area
- Diagnostic and radiology services
- Diabetes, wound care, sleep and infusion centers
Trinity Regional Health System is focused on Best Outcome, Every Patient, Every Time.
If Heartland Values are of interest to you--this is the neighborhood. Explore one of the great cities of the Midwest. This is the second largest metropolitan area in the state with a half million residents in the vicinity. This is a high quality of life community, which combines big city assets with a smaller town lifestyle and a low cost of living. This community offers beautiful vistas of rivers and rolling green hills. Residents enjoy professional theater, over a dozen museums, symphony, riverboat cruises and exciting casinos. Dozens of local specialty restaurants offer a world of international cuisine and the greatest variety of foods imaginable. Excellent public and private schools are rated among the top ten in the nation plus 4 colleges and universities. If you enjoy live music and entertainment, this city is a regional hub for nationally renowned acts and performers who perform at the local 12,000 seat venue. Sports fans will not be disappointed with arena football, professional baseball, and hockey. With over 20 golf courses, miles of trails along rivers, and 2,200 acres of city parkland recreational opportunities abound including excellent boating and fishing. All this is within an easy drive of both Chicago and St. Louis. This is a great place to live!