Trinity Regional Health Sytem - Bettendorf
Trinity Regional Health System comprises four full-service hospitals in Rock Island and Moline, Illinois and Bettendorf and Muscatine, Iowa with over 600 licensed inpatient beds and 11 hospice beds, as well as home health care and durable medical products, comprehensive mental health services, Trinity College of Nursing and Health Sciences and Trinity Osteopathic Family Practice Medical Residency Program. Trinity is a senior affiliate of Iowa Health System, the states first and largest integrated health system that serves the health-care needs of one in three Iowans.
The Quad Cities' newest hospital built in 2004, Trinity Bettendorf is licensed for 150 beds featuring spacious rooms and other amenities to aid in the patient healing process. Services include:
- Medical and surgical intensive care unit
- Five state-of-the-art surgical suites serving both inpatient and ambulatory cases
- Outpatient diagnostic services including endoscopy, IV infusion, and pain clinic
- Full-service emergency department
- Cardiac cath lab offering both interventional and diagnostic procedures
- Women's imaging center including digital mammography
- Occupational, physical and speech therapy
- Sleep center
- Trinity BirthPlace with 24-hour neonatal coverage
- Wound care and hyperbaric medicine center
- Hospitalist program
- 11-bed inpatient hospice residential facility
If Heartland Values are of interest to you--this is the neighborhood. Explore one of the great cities of the Midwest. This is the second largest metropolitan area in the state with a half million residents in the vicinity. This is a high quality of life community, which combines big city assets with a smaller town lifestyle and a low cost of living. This community offers beautiful vistas of rivers and rolling green hills. Residents enjoy professional theater, over a dozen museums, symphony, riverboat cruises and exciting casinos. Dozens of local specialty restaurants offer a world of international cuisine and the greatest variety of foods imaginable. Excellent public and private schools are rated among the top ten in the nation plus 4 colleges and universities. If you enjoy live music and entertainment, this city is a regional hub for nationally renowned acts and performers who perform at the local 12,000 seat venue. Sports fans will not be disappointed with arena football, professional baseball, and hockey. With over 20 golf courses, miles of trails along rivers, and 2,200 acres of city parkland recreational opportunities abound including excellent boating and fishing. All this is within an easy drive of both Chicago and St. Louis. This is a great place to live!