Tufts Medical Center - Community Primary Care Practice - Framingham
Tufts Medical Center Primary Care- Framingham is conveniently located about 20 miles west of Boston on Route 9. Our brand new facility is comfortable, welcoming and designed for optimal patient care.
Tufts Medical Center Primary Care in Framingham
- Current 2 PCP group practice with room to grow to 5 PCPs
- Full-time Nurse Practitioner to support practice starting Fall 2016
- Two full-time Medical Assistants, four full-time front desk staff (including onsite practice manager)
- Certified PCMH with Level 3 Accreditation
- Various amenities including same-day appointments and an on-site blood drawing station and EKG machine
- Integrated electronic medical record – eClinical Works
- Tufts University School of Medicine Physician Assistants clinical rotation site
- Tufts Medical Center specialist presence starting Fall 2016
This practice is part of Tufts Medical Center and its affiliated physician-network, New England Quality Care Alliance (NEQCA). Together, we are developing the next generation of primary care physicians and models of care that will enhance the management for chronic medical conditions, improve health screening and provide rapid access for urgent medical conditions. We are continuing to build our community-based, forward-thinking team in a robust patient-centered medical home model at a number of our Tufts Medical Center Primary Care practices located throughout Eastern Massachusetts.