Tufts Medical Center- Community Primary Care Practice- Quincy
Tufts MC Primary Care – Quincy is a successful 9 MD practice just 12 miles south of Boston, conveniently located just off of I-95/Route 3 in an extremely desirable location. The 15,000 square foot practice was newly constructed in 2013 and designed around the practice of primary care that provides efficient patient flow and offers comfortable amenities for physicians and patients. Tufts Primary Care- Quincy is a certified Pateint Centered Medical Home (PCMH) with Level 3 accredidation.
Other practice highlights:
- Dedicated Medical Assistant for each PCP
- On-site nurse case managers to manage certain high-risk and vulnerable patients
- Social Worker and LPN for additional support
- eClinicalWorks electronic medical record integrated with Tufts Medical Center
- Sub-specialty services on-site from rotating Tufts MC specialists
- Same day primary care appointments
- On-site blood drawing station and EKG machine
- Community health workshops on topics including nutrition, diet and exercise
- Teaching opportunities through elective residency training program for third-year Tufts MC residents and PAs who rotate through the office throughout the year
- Virtual participation in the Division of Internal Medicine and Adult Primary Care continuing education enabling physicians to earn CME credit conveniently on-site during the lunch hour
This practice is part of Tufts Medical Center and its affiliated physician-network, New England Quality Care Alliance (NEQCA). Together, we are developing the next generation of primary care physicians and models of care that will enhance the management for chronic medical conditions, improve health screening and provide rapid access for urgent medical conditions. We are continuing to build our community-based, forward-thinking team in a robust patient-centered medical home model at a number of our Tufts Medical Center Primary Care practices located throughout Eastern Massachusetts.