Enjoy a great lifestyle without the exorbitant costs of living in the Bay Area.
- Short commute to the San Francisco Bay Area – easy access to Sacramento, San Jose, San Francisco, Yosemite, Monterey and Napa Valley
- Large city of 250,000 people
- Small, hometown feeling with the amenities and attractions of a large city such as performing arts, symphony, museums, and art galleries
- Purchase locally grown products at the open air farmer’s market
- Golf courses, professional sports, as well as running and cycling clubs