Reside in a centrally located, family-oriented metropolitan city while enjoying a very low cost of living, affordable real estate options, and close proximity to the Greater Los Angeles Metropolitan Area.
- Award-winning California Distinguished /Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- Regional airport in town with an international airport about 1.5 hours away
- Pro sports, amusement parks, rafting, mountains and beaches within an easy drive
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of worship available
- Incredibly affordable modern track homes to gated communities to small ranches