This historic community offers a safe, family-friendly environment with access to all the city has to offer while providing the advantages of a small-town living. You will find everything you need locally, as well as easy access to Atlanta and Macon.
- Low cost of living below national average with beautiful homes available and affordably priced
- Rich in historical and cultural amenities including a very active arts and theatre association
- Local four year university campuses including the University of Georgia
- Multiple public and private golf courses located throughout the area
- Part of the Atlanta metropolitan statistical area
- Hospital was recognized as an elite circle member by the Georgia Hospital Association in 2012