Located on the banks of one of the region’s most beautiful rivers, this welcoming community is a true outdoorsman’s paradise that offers suburban amenities and activities for the entire family. With a cost of living 13% below the national average and nationally recognized education options, it is no surprise that people come from across the country to call this place home.
• Home to 3 Division I Universities and a metro population of nearly 200,000
• Easy access to major metropolitan areas including Dallas/Ft. Worth, New Orleans and Memphis
• Endless outdoors activities including hunting, fishing, running clubs, boating and camping
• Numerous living options including gated communities with a country club in your back yard or the privacy of having a home on acreage
• Convenient access to an airport with daily flights to multiple international airports