Within a short drive to the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, this lakeside community offers over 300 miles of shoreline and private boathouse ownership opportunities. Continuous population growth and new community and neighborhood developments make this area popular among those looking to be outside the traffic and congestion of the Metroplex, while still having access to the amenities.
- Physician friendly state with tort reform and no state income tax
- Compared to the rest of the country the cost of living is 18.40% below the US Average, Sperling’s Best
- Living options include brand-new private developments, established neighborhoods, and lakeside homes with private boat docks
- Homes show appreciation of 10.9% over the US decline of 4.6% in the past year
- Multiple private and public school options available with nearby four-year universities
- Access to DFW International Airport and Dallas Love Field