Enjoy all that the beautiful Southwest and this vibrant New Mexico community have to offer! Residents delight in a suburban lifestyle with a low cost of living, 330 days of sunshine annually and close proximity to Albuquerque and Lubbock.
- Thriving mid-sized town with big city amenities such as restaurants, big box stores and a local shopping mall
- Outdoor lover’s dream! Unlimited fishing, hiking, biking, and hunting. World-class ski resorts are also just a short drive away.
- Family oriented community with safe neighborhoods, manicured parks, museums, local zoo and excellent public and private schooling options
- Low housing costs with an average cost of $111,000. Community has one of the lowest property tax rates in the U.S. according to tax-rates.org.
- Local airport (direct flights to Dallas Fort-Worth) with an easy drive to international airports