Chicago, Illinois – The Windy City is the very best that the Midwest has to offer.
• A sports lovers paradise – No matter what your sport of choice is, you’ll get your fill with the 6 professional sports franchises
• Stroll down Michigan Avenue and enjoy high-end shopping and fine dining at every corner
• Find yourself at home in one of the most culturally diverse metropolitans in the country
• Endless recreational activities and attractions to keep you busy. The Navy Pier, Willis Tower, Shedd Aquarium, Millennium Park and The Art Institute of Chicago just to name a few
• Chicago Park District – The oldest and one of the largest park districts in the country boasting over 580 parks and 8,100 acres of green space