Enjoy all of the metropolitan amenities without the traffic! Fresno is the 5th largest city in the state and offers the great outdoors, arts & culture, dining & nightlife, amazing seasonal events, wineries & breweries with 3 national parks nearby Yosemite, Kings Canyon and Sequoia. Whether you’re a golfer, enjoy museums, theater or the zoo Fresno offers it all in this family-oriented city!
- 271 days of sunshine to enjoy the outdoor lifestyle
- The best of school are in this area with National Blue Ribbon & California Distinguished Schools – 19 to 1 student to teacher ratio
- Diverse and affordable housing with the median price of only $210,000 (Zillow)
- International airport with direct flights to metro cities and Mexico
- Local universities, community colleges, and residency programs
- Fresno is only 2.5 hours away from Monterey Bay and the beach as well