From the Coast to the Central Valley, you’ve got to love Southern California! Reside in a metropolitan city with about half a million residents with close proximity to Los Angeles County. Benefit from a low cost of living with incredibly affordable real estate options and enjoy all that California has to offer!
- University town that is family-oriented offering a great quality of life
- Rapidly growing area – the county is 1,000,000 people and still growing!
- Award-winning California Distinguished/Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- Regional airport in town with international airport less than an hour away
- Professional sporting events, amusement parks, mountains and beaches all within an easy drive
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Affordable housing choices - modern track homes to gated communities to small ranches