Live in the land of eternal vacation, where there is something to offer everyone no matter what stage of life you are in. Enjoy the nightlife with a condo in downtown Las Vegas, settle into one of many family-oriented suburban communities, or hit the links regularly in the various world-class golf communities. The low cost of living alongside the thriving economy and NO STATE INCOME TAX makes the Las Vegas area an ideal place to live and work.
- Home to over 2 million people, the Las Vegas Valley is the leading financial, commercial and cultural center for Nevada
- Residents enjoy a dry, desert climate with over 310 days of sunshine each year
- Multiple communities in the area to select from! Henderson, Nevada was recently named “One of the Best Cities to Live in America” by Bloomberg Businessweek and has been highlighted by Forbes and the FBI Uniform Crime Report as one of the top 10 Safest Cities in the United States - Summerlin, NV has also been named as “One of the Best Places to Live in America” by Money
- Low cost of living and NO state income tax, NO school taxes, and property taxes are only 1% of the home’s value
- Immediate access to an international airport, world-class shopping, fine dining, golf courses, museums, art galleries, musicals and much more