UPMC Hanover is a full-service acute care hospital with 93 licensed beds, located on 300 Highland Avenue off Route 94 and Charles Street.
UPMC Hanover's meticulous pursuit of exceptional medicine springs from our mission, values, and commitment to providing healing and compassionate care to the patients and families in the community we serve. We treat our patients like they are our friends and neighbors because they are!
We are proud to be accredited by The Joint Commission, including being a Certified Primary Stroke Center. In addition, UPMC Hanover has achieved the status of Blue Distinction Center for Maternity Care, and Get With the Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus.
About Hanover, Pa.
- A community of more than 55,000 residents located just seven miles north of the Mason-Dixon Line.
- Offers a wide variety of industry and is surrounded by some of the richest agricultural land in the nation.
- Enjoy swimming, boating, and picnicking locally at Codorus State Park. Walk the historic and hallowed grounds of Gettysburg just a short drive away, or enjoy the urban amenities of nearby Baltimore, Md., and Washington, D.C.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania’s top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it’s a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America’s Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Cities to Live” in 2017, we are a 2 to3 hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.