About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties.
About Hanover, Pa.
- A community of more than 55,000 residents located just seven miles north of the Mason-Dixon Line.
- Offers a wide variety of industry and is surrounded by some of the richest agricultural land in the nation.
- Enjoy swimming, boating, and picnicking locally at Codorus State Park. Walk the historic and hallowed grounds of Gettysburg just a short drive away, or enjoy the urban amenities of nearby Baltimore, Md., and Washington, D.C.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania’s top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it’s a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America’s Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Cities to Live” in 2017, we are a 2 to3 hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.