UPMC Pinnacle West Shore
Built in 2014, UPMC Pinnacle West Shore is a five-story, 150-bed acute-care hospital with all private rooms located in Hampden Township.
The hospital features:
- World-class cancer care at the UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at the Rocco and Nancy Ortenzio Cancer Pavilion.
- Premier orthopedic and spine care at the Bone, Joint and Spine Institutes.
- The region’s leading thoracic care.
- Fredricksen Outpatient Center, a multi-specialty outpatient center that includes a variety of outpatient practices.
- West Shore Surgery Center offering skilled surgeons with leading-edge technology and equipment.
UPMC Pinnacle West Shore has earned the Magnet® designation.
Nestled in the rolling hills of the Cumberland Valley in south central Pennsylvania, Mechanicsburg , the town's motto is "A Good Place to Live," and it must be true because Cumberland Valley's Mechanicsburg has been attracting residents and visitors since 1807. It was named after the prominent number of wagon mechanics in the town. It has evolved from a sleepy farm village to the fastest growing residential and commercial area in the state.