UPMC Pinnacle Women's Outpatient Center
UPMC PinnacleHealth Women's Outpatient Health Center is a growing practice in Harrisburg, PA with 2 physicians and 2 Certified Nurse Midwives.
About the Practice:
- Strong physician team and compliment of advanced practice providers
- Average 600 deliveries as a practice, near 4,000 deliveries as a hospital
- New OBGYN residency program that started in July 2020
- Brand new L&D unit that opened in 2019
- Baby-Friendly designated
- Recognized as a top maternity hospital in Becker’s Hospital Review
- Brand new level III NICU
- Full specialty support including MFM, reproductive medicine, uro-gynecology, gynecologic oncology and robust womens programs
- Additional support and resources through UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital in Pittsburgh
We are proud to offer our providers:
- Robust onboarding programs, training, and follow-up to support success for new providers
- Support among peers and leadership, an open-door policy, and a team approach
- Tuition discounts at University of Pittsburgh for physicians and immediate family
- Competitive compensation packages
- Job security - we’re growing!
About Harrisburg and South Central PA:
South central Pennsylvania features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of arts, entertainment and historically significant areas close by like Gettysburg. The region also offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania’s top colleges and universities. And with affordable homes, it’s a great place to grow your career and your family.
Listed among Forbes.com “America’s Most Livable Cities” we are a 2-3 hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Washington, D.C.