Union County Hospital
Located in a quaint, close-knit community in Southern Illinois, this full-service facility has served Union County and its surrounding counties for over 50 years. Union’s emphasis is providing the best care possible for its patients by offering an exceptional health care staff, advanced technology and a newly renovated Emergency Room, Outpatient Clinic, Outpatient Registration, Lobby and Gift Shop.
- An excellent school system is supplemented by three nearby junior colleges
- Civic, social and fraternal clubs cater to interest groups of all ages
- Many new homes, a fine community center, ample restaurants and modern shops
- Many outdoor recreational activities possible in the Shawnee National Forest
- Renowned for its orchards and wineries
- Variety of festivals and celebrations to enjoy throughout the year