United Regional Health Care System
United Regional Health Care System - Wichita Falls, Texas
United Regional is a technologically - advanced 325 bed hospital serving 230,000 friendly Texans. Three time Top 100 Hospital award winner.
- Trauma Center, Level II
- Over 15,000 inpatient admissions annually
- Approximately 80,000 emergency room visits per year, including 20,000 trauma visits
- Over 300 Collegial Medical Staff Members
- EPIC EMR in Hospital and Outpatient Clinic
Starting or moving a practice can be difficult, but Wichita Falls provides the perfect combination of a home-town family feeling, a commitment to advanced medical technology, and opportunity to become financially successful and having a rewarding career in medicine. Here's some of the reason why:
- Ranked #1 in the nation for best cost of living!!!
- Average commute to work is 15 minutes
- 24 mile biking/jogging trail
- 2 hours from the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and Oklahoma City
- Various Outdoor Activities including but not limited to golf, cycling, boating, running and hiking
- Host of cultural opportunities including but not limited to professional symphony orchestra and ballet troupe, two community theater groups, two theaters for the performing arts, and opera house with live performances and art museums.
- Exceptional public and private education for your children.
- Wichita Falls was recently ranked among the country's top 10 best real estate markets.
- Live in an established neighborhood, golf course community, ranch setting or in one of the city's new housing developments.