United States Army Physician Recruitment and Outreach-Arkansas
Since 1775, Army Medicine has conserved the fighting strength of the Army by optimizing Soldier performance as well as treating the wounded, ill, and injured of those entrusted to our care. Throughout the Army’s campaigns, from the biting cold at Valley Forge to the scorching heat of Iraq, Army Medicine served alongside Soldiers providing comfort and care to those in need. Army Medicine’s experience pervades an ethos of innovation in expeditionary health readiness and the selfless service associated with disciplined soldiering. We embody this ethos as we look towards the future to remain first among our peers in expeditionary medicine. Today’s Army Health System ensures that the Total Army will be physically and mentally prepared to promote our national interests at home and abroad, while maintaining a continuum of care that provides over-watch to those in harm’s way. We are a system for health where military and civilian teammates working throughout that continuum take pride in their role ensuring robust physical and behavioral health of their fellow Warfighters in challenging mission environments.
The Army Medicine Vision
Army Medicine Soldiers and Civilians are guided by the Army Values. In addition to these values, Army Medicine follows these guiding principles:
Premier - Army Medicine is the Nation’s gold standard for providing synchronized garrison and sustainable expeditionary health services.
- Serves as a foundation for the Joint Health Services Enterprise by being the Nation’s foremost, agile, versatile, and innovative medical force.
- Enables readiness by providing responsive medical capabilities that enable Joint Force success.
- Provides quality and compassionate care for all those we serve.
Expeditionary - Army Medicine is always prepared to rapidly deploy and support whenever and wherever needed under all operating conditions.
- Develops organizations and leaders to consistently achieve success across the full range of military operations.
- Hones our competencies and evolves our capabilities across the continuum of integrated health services, research, training, and education to deliver critical services in complex environments.
Globally Integrated - Army Medicine is regionally aligned and persistently engaged within the Globally Integrated Health Services (GIHS) network.
- Provides interoperable medical capabilities to support distributed Joint Force operations.
- Integrates Generating (TDA) and Operating (MTOE) force medical capabilities as a Total Medical Force.