UnityPoint Clinic- Fort Dodge
UnityPoint Health - Fort Dodge covers an eight county area in North Central Iowa with a population of approximately 160,000. Our vast network of health care experts includes 28 clinics, a regional medical center, care at home and a center for mental health, all working together with the goal of keeping you and our communities healthy. UnityPoint Health - Fort Dodge is leading the way with care coordination and patient centered care, as one of only 32 Medicare Pioneer Accountable Care Organizations in our nation. We have recently taken part in the Next Generation ACO in partner with other locations from UnityPoint Health
UnityPoint Clinic- Fort Dodge Region
UnityPoint Clinic - Fort Dodge brings to you a full array of Family Medicine services throughout our service area and also offers several specialty clinics. This service area covers north central Iowa, extending west of Interstate 35.
- Community of over 25,000 located in Webster County with a population of 39,000
- Located just 90 miles northwest of Des Moines in North Central Iowa
- Nustled in the rolling hills of the Des Moines River Valley
- Regional center for manufacturing, transportation, retail, and healthcare services.
- Fort Dodge is a vibrant community surrounded by beautiful natural resources that offer wonderful recreational opportunities that include parks, 40 miles of hard surface trails, rivers, lakes, and golf course.
- 5 school systems through 8th grade and two high schools with 90-100 percent graduation rates as well as a sucessful community college and partnership with Buena Vista University.
- Safe and afforadable living
- Check our our community at https://www.greaterfortdodge.com/