UnityPoint Health / Trinity
UnityPoint Health / Trinity comprises of four full-service hospitals in Rock Island and Moline, Illinois and Bettendorf and Muscatine, Iowa with over 600 inpatient beds and 11 hospice beds as well as home health care and durable medical products comprehensive mental health services, Trinity College of Nursing and Health Sciences and Trinity Osteopathic Family Practice Medical Residency Program. Trinity is a senior affiliate of UnityPoint Health, the state's first and largest integrated health system that serves the health-care of one in three Iowans.
Trinity Rock Island is a 350-bed full-service hospital that treats tens of thousands of patients every year. Starting in June of 2013 Trinity Rock Island will undergo a $60 M addition of a new state of the art Emergency Department and Heart Center. Services include:
- Level II Trauma Center and Fast Track emergency room
- Trinity Heart Center, using leading-edge diagnostic and interventional care, including open heart surgery and cardiac cath labs
- Trinity Center for Advanced Surgery offering state-of-the-art surgery suites for both outpatient and inpatient surgeries, including orthopedics, heart procedures, bariatrics, da Vinci robotic surgery, laparascopic surgery and neurosurgery
- Epilepsy monitoring unit
- Hospitalist program
- Medical and surgical intensive care units
- Robert Young Center for Community Mental Health/Riverside, providing comprehensive mental health and substance abuse services
- Rehabilitation services providing therapies for both inpatients and outpatients
- Pediatric services
- Radiology and non-invasive diagnostics including MRI, CT, Nuclear Med and gastrointestinal lab
UnityPoint Health / Trinity is focused on Best Outcome, Every Patient, Every Time.
If Heartland Values are of interest to you--this is the neighborhood. Explore one of the great cities of the Midwest. This is the second largest metropolitan area in the state with a half million residents in the vicinity. This is a high quality of life community, which combines big city assets with a smaller town lifestyle and a low cost of living. This community offers beautiful vistas of rivers and rolling green hills. Residents enjoy professional theater, over a dozen museums, symphony, riverboat cruises and exciting casinos. Dozens of local specialty restaurants offer a world of international cuisine and the greatest variety of foods imaginable. Excellent public and private schools are rated among the top ten in the nation plus 4 colleges and universities. If you enjoy live music and entertainment, this city is a regional hub for nationally renowned acts and performers who perform at the local 12,000 seat venue. Sports fans will not be disappointed with arena football, professional baseball, and hockey. With over 20 golf courses, miles of trails along rivers, and 2,200 acres of city parkland recreational opportunities abound including excellent boating and fishing. All this is within an easy drive of both Chicago and St. Louis. This is a great place to live!