You will have the best of both worlds: A small city feel with access to a stimulating urban environment. This growing city is a true BED-ROOM COMMUNITY of the Fort Worth. This community was a former railroad & cattle town and has grown into one of Texas’s most desirable locations to live and practice medicine. This community offers something for everyone, 3 great local public school districts, beautiful subdivision either in town or out of town on acreage, local restaurants, shopping, and museums and even a brand new minor league baseball facility and team.
• Live on the Lake-Live on the Golf Course-Live in Town-Live on acreage…It up to you and all available.
• 10+ Universities/Colleges in the area: SMU, TCU, UTA, UT Southwestern Medical School just to name a few.
• 3 local public school districts to choose from as well as world-renowned private school options
• Professional and College sports, theatre, dance, and music program
• 2 Lakes within 30 minutes, one of which is in town
• Parks, walking trails, camping, hiking, fishing and hunting
• Family oriented community with a huge need for OB/GYN coverage