VA Medical Center- Muskogee, OK
CRAssociates, Inc. (CRA) is a national healthcare management company that is committed to the delivery of high-quality health care services. Serving the needs of both government and corporate clients nationwide, CRA currently has an exciting projected need for a Emergency Room Officer of the Day in Muskogee, OK.
The Emergency Room Officer of the Day (EOD) will be responsible for all activities of the emergency room during the periods of 4:00pm to 8:00am Monday through Friday and 24 hours per day on Saturday, Sunday, and the 10 recognized federal holidays. This position requires:
* Doctorate Degree in Medicine from an accredited college.
* Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Practice, Emergency Room or Internal Medicine.
* Possess a current unrestricted license in any State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the U.S. or
District of Columbia as a physician.
* Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Number.
* Must hold a current and valid BLS & ACLS certification
*Candidate must be a US Citizen
With our focused healthcare delivery system, we have what we believe to be a first class employment opportunity that will provide you with a lifestyle you can enjoy. In exchange for your dedication and expertise, we are proud to offer you a team environment and competitive salaries. If you are a healthcare professional who takes pride in your work and wants to be appreciated for your efforts, apply today!
Apply at: www.crassoc.com