VA River Valley Outpatient Clinic and Integrated Health Center
The La Crosse area is rich in scenic beauty, diverse attractions and first-class hospitality. Each year, La Crosse hosts more than one million visitors as people across the globe are attracted by the natural beauty and recreational opportunities offered by the upper Mississippi River area - including the region's rich history, unique attractions and variety of great shopping, dining, and cultural offerings. La Crosse is centrally located between the states of Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin on the banks of the mighty Mississippi River. From award-winning restaurants in historic buildings to ethnic enclaves ripe for exploration, there's something for every one's taste in La Crosse. Forbes also listed La Crosse as one of the Best Small Places for Business and Careers.
*information above taken from the "Explore La Crosse County Wisconsin Official Visitors Guide 2016"
- Hours: 8 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday
- Primary care services for veterans in LaCrosse area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Tomah VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet