Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas
- One of the fastest growing economies in the nation and ranked #3 in new job growth
- Centrally located - 3-4 hour flights to most US cities and direct flights to major international destinations out of DFW airport
- A culturally diverse and rich city – a melting pot of cultures, religions and lifestyles.
- The Dallas Arts District has the distinction of being the largest urban arts district – Theaters, Museums and the Fine Arts
- Major professional and collegiate sports teams and venues. Home to the Big 12 Conference
- Excellent Public and Private schools, colleges and universities
- No state income Tax, a low Cost of Living and low median home price less than $200,000