At the Northern tip of the Stanislaus National Forest lies a gorgeous “little” community of 230,000 residents in a county of 434,000 people. Enjoy a large community with modern resources and big city living, close proximity to the mountains, 45 minutes to beautiful Lake Tahoe, with close access to Sacramento and the Bay Area!
- World-class entertainment is known for Casinos, art scene, theaters, and operas
- A university town with a Medical School and multiple residency/fellowship programs
- Tahoe-Reno Industrial Center - hundreds of jobs for distribution and manufacturing
- Unlimited recreation all year long including golf (42 courses), fishing/fly-fishing, hiking, biking, hunting, and snow skiing (15 nearby ski resorts)
- A number of great school districts to choose from, from elementary school to high school, public & private, with all forms of higher education available
- Benefit from the low real estate prices in Reno and Sparks, Nevada with median home sales at $317,000 for a 3 bedroom and 2 bath