The Valley Health System is comprised of Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center, Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center, Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center, Summerlin Hospital Medical Center and Valley Hospital Medical Center.
- Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center is a 171-bed hospital in Northwest Las Vegas that opened in January 2008. The hospital offers a wide range of medical services and procedures, including outpatient cardiology, outpatient endoscopy, radiology, respiratory, laboratory and pharmacy. Its comprehensive women's services include maternity, digital mammography, gynecologic care and gynecologic surgery.
- Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center, a 293-bed acute care facility located in southeast Las Vegas, has provided residents with high quality healthcare since 1971. The hospital's emergency department has a designated area to treat patients with less serious injuries and illnesses. Desert Springs Hospital has long been known as a leader in cardiac care, and is nationally recognized for its diabetes, cardiac, stroke and bariatric surgery programs.
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center is a 231-bed acute care hospital located on 35 acres of land in Southwest Las Vegas. The hospital, which opened in 2003, features all private rooms and a comfortable and convenient environment. The hospital offers a comprehensive range of medical services, including emergency, cardiology, women's services, a sleep center, rehabilitation and other specialties.
- Summerlin Hospital is located in Summerlin, one of Southern Nevada's fastest growing communities and features 454 licensed beds. The acute care facility has adjoining outpatient services for surgery, laboratory and radiology as well as two medical office buildings. The hospital is situated on a 40-acre campus with room to accommodate future expansion.
- Valley Hospital Medical Center , founded in 1972, is a licensed 404-bed, full-service acute care hospital. Located in the heart of Las Vegas, the hospital serves the greater Las Vegas area and the surrounding rural communities of Southern Nevada. The hospital provides comprehensive inpatient, outpatient and emergency care. The Cardiac Center of Excellence offers patients an advanced complete cardiac program focusing on diagnostics and treatment. The HealthPlace for Women and Children provides high-quality care for normal newborn delivery and high-risk maternity and neonatal situations. It features a maternal triage unit, labor, delivery, and recovery suites an antepartum/maternal special care unit, 12 private post-partum suites, and a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
These are just some of the many hospital services available to help you make a full recovery. All of the Valley Health System hospitals are owned and operated by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) one of the nation's largest and most respected hospital management companies. The hospitals can be individually viewed at the UHS website http://www.uhsinc.com/ or at the Valley Health System website http://www.valleyhealthsystemlv.com/