Vidant Multispecialty Clinic- Belhaven
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com
Nestled along the Inner Banks region of coastal North Carolina, Belhaven is a haven for boaters and sportsmen alike. Residents of Belhaven enjoy a family friendly community, vast country acreage, and historic waterfront home sites perfect for enjoying the sunrise and spectacular sunsets along the Pungo River.
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons- ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- A multitude of recreation including golf courses, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
- Convenient access to the Pamlico Sound and the pristine Outer Banks of North Carolina
- Downtown Belhaven, with quality shops and a variety of restaurants, is within walking distance of the waterfront
- Ability to live on the water