Reside and practice in an area with a draw area of over 2 million people! Choose to live in a city loft, the Indiana countryside in a picturesque farmhouse, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
- Indianapolis is ranked as the #1 “Best Downtown” by Livability
- Enjoy a city with world-class dining, shopping, sporting events, and cultural amenities
- The Indianapolis International Airport was named the Best Airport in North America by the Airports Council International in 2013
- Indiana unemployment rate is among the lowest in the nation
- State boats four of the top ten “Up-and-Coming Universities in the Midwest” – US News