White Plains Hospital Physician Associates
ABOUT WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL PHYSICIAN ASSOCIATES
White Plains Hospital Physician Associates (WPHPA) is a division of White Plains Hospital, developed with the intent of aligning local practicing physicians with Hospital services. As a result, our patients can benefit from greater access to an expanding breadth of outpatient specialty services. By enabling physicians and the Hospital to work more closely than ever before, we ensure the best possible outcome for each individual patient by sharing information more directly, promoting growth, utilizing resources efficiently and effectively, and developing quality care to its fullest potential. It's just one example of the Hospital's mission of extending its services beyond inpatient and outpatient care to improve the overall health of our entire community.
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital - 2019/20
- Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval 2019
- Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016- only 7% of hospitals in the US are currently Magnet designated)
- Healthgrades – Outstanding Patient Experience Award 2019/20
- Soliant's Health Top Most Beautiful Hospitals in the US
- AHA Designated as a Primary Stroke Center
- Great Place to Work 2019/20
And many more.
ABOUT WHITE PLAINS
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
- Westchester County has some of the top school districts in New York State.
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away
- White plains is an hours’ drive from three major international airports and ten minutes commute from White Plains county airport.