Willowbrooke at Tanner
Willowbrooke at Tanner’s treatment programs provide you or your loved one with the right care at the right time. Each patient can “step up” or “step down” to another level of care as needed to facilitate the healing process and help you get back to life.
We offer a full continuum of treatment programs for mental health and addiction, including:
- Inpatient care
- Outpatient care
- Adult Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Regain at Willowbrooke Recovery and Renewal Program (ASAM level 2.1)
- Journey at Willowbrooke addiction program through the Willowbrooke Counseling Center (ASAM level 1.0)
- Child and Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Tanner Intensive Family Intervention Program (TIFIP)
- School-based Program
- Willowbrooke Counseling Center
Willowbrooke at Tanner provides services for children age 4 and up, adolescents, adults and elderly adults who have one or more mental health or substance abuse needs.
Willowbrooke at Tanner in Villa Rica provides inpatient behavioral health services for children, adolescents and adults at our 92-bed inpatient behavioral health center. We have outpatient therapy centers and programs in Carrollton, Villa Rica and Cartersville.