Brooklyn, located in in Kings County:
- The Brooklyn Bridge connects it directly to Manhattan
- The Barclays Center, the home of the Brooklyn Nets and New York Islanders, is located in the center of the borough, making the sporting events, concerts and shows easily accessible to all.
- Take in the sights and amusements at Coney Island or the New York Aquarium.
- Visit Prospect Park, the largest green space in Brooklyn, for its outdoor concerts, Zoo and recreational activities.
- Home to the Brooklyn Museum and the Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Summer music venues like Prospect Park’s Bandshell, Coney Island’s Ford Amphitheater, or the stage at Brooklyn Bridge Park are just a few of the places to enjoy
- Close to JFK and Newark Airports
- Most importantly, Brooklyn is a mass transit hub, so you’ll be able to enjoy all that the borough, and the city, has to offer without needing your own car.
Envision Physician Services Organization Profile