Yakima Regional Medical & Cardiac Center
Yakima Regional, a 214-bed facility located in Central Washington, provides a full complement of medical services including the valley’s only open-heart surgery, advanced imaging, comprehensive robotics, state-of-the-art neurosurgery, and CARF accredited inpatient rehabilitation ranked in the Top 10 percent of the nation. Staffed by approximately 750 full and part-time employees, the hospital offers a wide array of inpatient and outpatient services. The hospital provides one of only two single stay cardiac units in the State of Washington. Yakima Regional is a Level I Cardiac and Level II Stroke center, with a Level III trauma designation, and a commitment to continuous reinvestment in state-of-the-art technology.
Travel 30 minutes down the road and arrive at Yakima Regional’s sister hospital, Toppenish Community Hospital. This fully accredited 63-bed hospital has expanded surgery capability, a dedicated pediatrics area and a beautifully remodeled, state-of-the-art Family Maternity Center.
Yakima Valley Fun Facts:
- Over 120 wineries and 17,000 acres of vineyards
- 75% of the hops in the USA are grown here.
- 9 Craft Beer breweries in the region
- Over 90 certified organic farms
- 21 Public Parks
- 7 Golf Courses and Resorts
- 2 Casinos
- Endless Outdoor Activities!
- Cycling, Hiking, Water Sports, Skiing, Rock Climbing, etc.