For free help with your job search, call (800) 776-8383
Cancer Treatment Center of America
At Eastern Regional Medical Center
Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania CTCA at Eastern Regional Medical Center is a specialty hospital which is a premier provider of cancer care. The hospital opened its doors in 2005.The state-of-the-art cancer hospital provides advanced cancer treatments and technologies in a welcoming, nurturing environment.
· Services Include: All oncology related cases. Colonoscopy and bronchoscopy on sick patients, breast removal, Intraoperative radiation therapy, intra-operative chemotherapy, neuro, heads, ortho, VATS.
· # of Sites-3 Sites
· Call: Doc + CRNA– Beeper
· Requirements: BC/BE Anesthesiologists
Philadelphia is the largest city in Pennsylvania. The city is the economic and cultural center of the Delaware Valley. Known as The City of Brotherly Love. The cheesesteak, hoagie, and soft pretzel are emblematic of Philadelphia cuisine. It is home to many national historic sites, museums, art centers and sporting arenas.
· Employee status with Full Benefit package including Health, Dental, Vision and 401(k)
· Exceptional practice management expertise since 1984
· Generous Salary compensation and PTO plan
· “A” rated malpractice insurance program with no tail obligation upon departure
· Outstanding support by office staff